- 1 CUP Raw unsalted Pecans
- 1 CUP Raw unsalted Almonds
- 1 cup Raw unsalted Cashews
- ¾ CUP Raw unsalted Sunflower Seeds
- ¾ CUP Raw unsalted Pumpkin Seeds
- ¾ CUP Dried unsweetened Cranberries or Cherries
- ¾ CUP Golden Raisins unsweetened
- ¾ CUP Dark Chocolate (82% if possible)
- 1 TSP Cinnamon
- Toast the Pecans, Cashews and Almond in a 350 degree oven for 10 minutes.
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl, make sure you Mix in the Cinnamon. Place in a Mason Jar or Zip Lock bag. This will keep for 1 month.
NOTE: If you prefer a little more sweetness. Place everything on a large Baking sheet and Dribble 3 Tablespoons of Pure Maple Syrup over the mix. Let the mix dry completely before storing in Mason jars or bags. Also, you can replace the nuts, seeds and dried fruits with your favorite nut, seeds or dried fruits (Unsulfured Dried Fruits are best)
Yield: 6-7 cups
Preparation Time: 3 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes