- 1 ½ TBSP 1% Fat Milk
- 3/4 CUPS 1% Fat Milk (divided)
- 1/4 TBSP Unflavored Gelatin
- 3 TBSP Sugar (divided)
- 1/2 CUP Plain Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 TSP Vanilla Extract
- 2 CUPS Mixed Berries (blackberries, raspberries and sliced strawberries)
- 4 Small Mint Leaves (for garnish)
- Spray 4 (4-ounce) ramekins with nonstick spray.
- Pour 1 ½ TBSP of milk into a small bowl and sprinkle the gelatin over top; let it stand 10 minutes.
- Heat remaining milk and 2 tablespoons of sugar in a small saucepan over medium heat. Add the gelatin mixture and stir until sugar and gelatin are completely dissolved (do not boil).
- Remove from heat and let cool slightly. Whisk in yogurt and vanilla until smooth.
- Divide mixture, about 1/3 cup each equally among prepared ramekins, cover with plastic wrap, and chill until firm, at least 6 hours or overnight.
- About 30 minutes before serving, combine berries with the remaining 1 tablespoon of sugar in a medium bowl; stir occasionally with rubber spatula until juicy, at least 10 minutes.
- Unmold each panna cotta onto a small plate; top each with 1/2 cup berries.
- Garnish with fresh mint leaves if desired.
Yield: 4 servings